Monday, March 25, 2019

Update: Comments!

I just realized I had my comments section set so only Google users could comment. I've since opened it up to anyone and wanted to add something while I'm at it:

If you have any topics you would like me to cover, requests are always welcome! The only thing I'm reluctant to cover are ARGs, mostly because with many of them there is so much to cover it could take essays and I'd probably still miss a lot of it. However, if there is one you really really want, I might be willing to take a crack at it. If you also notice any important information I may have missed or new updates to the stories of any post, feel free to let me know. I'm striving for accuracy on this blog and appreciate being told if there are any inaccuracies.

Thanks again and new post should be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any input or information I may have missed? Even recommendations for topics you would like to see are welcome!

Goddess Bunny: The Performance Artist Who Became the Star of a "Cursed Video"

First and foremost, I apologize for my long absence. I was doing some research on a different possible topic only to discover a video I th...